Passion, healing and individual care. These are the fundamentals to David’s work as a Registered Acupuncturist. Throughout his time in the industry, David has worked with countless patients to improve their quality of life. With a particular focus on fertility, pain and stress. David’s clinic, Coastal Natural Therapies and Haynes Acupuncture, proudly holds the standard as a leader in the field, with patients travelling both near and far to be treated by David and his team.
First assisting, then practicing since 2008, David made a commitment to continued education early on. He believes that to pave the way as a leader in the field, learning new techniques, expanding your skills, and researching new ways of achieving outstanding results, is essential. This means regularly travelling to conventions, exhibitions, and workshops with international leaders in Chinese Medicine. Including a three-month internship at a Chinese Hospital in 2009, where he gained certification in Advanced Practice (Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medical University, Nanning, China).
David’s commitment to continued education results in comprehensive acupuncture treatments, that can be tailored 100% to the individual’s needs.
David’s passion for acupuncture and holistic living is unwavering, which is obvious to his patients at each and every treatment.
Rather than resting on the usual diagnosis, David comprehensively treats his patients every time, to ensure that nothing is ever missed. This attention to detail, and commitment to his clients, is what sets David apart from the rest.
David proudly upholds this standard throughout his clinic, which sees patients stay with him for years on end. A true testimony to how valued he is by his patients.
Areas of Focus
- Fibromyalgia (FMS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME), Post viral fatigue, Long Covid and associated conditions
- Stress and Anxiety
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Certificate in Advanced Acupuncture – Internship at Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine (China)
- Certificate in Kiiko Style Acupuncture – Basic & Advanced Strategies
- Diplomat at Institute of Classical East Asian Medicine (ICEAM) – Canonical Herbal Medicine
- Toyohari Style Acupuncture – East Asian Needle Therapy
- Certificate in Japanese Acupuncture – Gynecological Problems, Immune Strategies, Fertility Management
The Fun Stuff
David firmly believes in balancing career with a healthy and vibrant lifestyle. For David, this includes kite surfing, mountain biking, camping, lots of time with his Kelpie pup, Esher and overseas trips with his wife and child.