Infertility treatments today are not just limited to modern and high-tech methods. When western medicine alone is not enough, couples trying to conceive can turn to old-world techniques like acupuncture for improving pregnancy success. This Chinese Medicine technique has a history of treating infertility and preventing miscarriage
Coastal Natural Therapies offers fertility acupuncture Gold Coast treatments to improve your chances of getting pregnant. Acupuncture can increase fertility by lowering your stress levels, addressing hormonal imbalance, and increasing blood flow to reproductive organs.
Collectively our acupuncturists have over 20 years’ experience in the field of fertility, and hold a deep passion for assisting their patients through this special time.
You can visit our fertility acupuncture clinic on the Gold Coast to find out how it can benefit you.
The goal of our fertility treatment is not just to help you conceive, but also assist you in having a healthy pregnancy.
How Acupuncture Helps Fertility
We incorporate ancient techniques with modern science. Our fertility acupuncture treatment may help problems that affect fertility and research has shown that acupuncture is beneficial in:
- Making you feel more relaxed by reducing stress and anxiety (4, 5)
- Improving blood flow to the uterus and endometrial lining (6)
- Dealing with the cause of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) (3)
- Assisting with Endometriosis (7)
We are committed to delivering the results you want to achieve. We do this by identifying your specific needs and determining the best ways to address them.
We take extra time to better understand and accommodate your condition. Since Coastal Natural Therapies opened, we have proudly supported couples and singles throughout the many stages of fertility.
Coastal Natural Therapies is the Right Choice!
At Coastal Natural Therapies, we have experienced and registered acupuncturists that make sure you receive the best care possible.
Enjoy life on the Gold Coast
We are here to support you through your journey to pregnancy so you can take advantage of the beautiful lifestyle the Gold Coast has to offer, while feeling more nurtured, happier, and healthier. If you are looking for clinics “near me”, we have branches in Mermaid and Bundall. Feel free to visit one that is nearby.
Our acupuncture for fertility treatments aim to help you conceive, assist you through pregnancy and motherhood. We can also work with your healthcare provider to get the best results from your treatment plan. Give our Gold Coast clinics a call to find out more.
If you’re interested in acupuncture for fertility or wondering if this is right for you, give us a call or visit our clinic in Mermaid or Bundall. We have a team who can assist you in making an informed decision.
More information :
- Natural Fertility Gold Coast click here
- Infertility Acupuncture click here
- IVF Acupuncture click here
- Pregnancy Acupuncture click here
- McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.
- Shen C, et al. The Role of Acupuncture in in vitro fertilisation: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Gynecologic and Obstetric Investigation; 2014. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24854767
- WS, L. (2017). Current evidence of acupuncture on polycystic ovarian syndrome. – PubMed – NCBI. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20230329
- Sutton, C., Pentland, S., & Roberts, J. (2015). A Comparison of Stress Levels in Women Undergoing Single Versus Multiple Acupuncture Session Prior to Embryo Transfer. Fertility and Sterility. Retrieved from http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)02492-3/fulltext
- Grant, L and Cochrane, S., 2014, Acupuncture for the mental and emotional health of women undergoing IVF treatment, Australian Journal of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Vol 19, No 1, pp 1-12
- Ming, H et al., 2009, Electroacupuncture reduces uterine artery blood flow impedance in infertile women, Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol 48, no. 2 pp. 148-151
- de Sousa., T.R et al. (2016). The eect of acupuncture on pain, dyspareunia, and quality of life in Brazilian women with endometriosis: A randomized clinical trial Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.endeavour.edu.au/science/article/pii/S1744388116300834