If you’re baking for yourself or for a friend, these lactation biscuits will assist with milk supply and they taste pretty good too! 🙂
- ½ cup oats,
- ¼ cup quinoa flakes,
- ¼ cup LSA (Linseed, Sunflower and Almond Meal)
- 1/2 cup dried fruits (eg dates/currants/figs)
- 2 Tbsp brewer’s yeast,
- 1 tsp each greens powder (e.g Vital greens or spirulina/barley grass)
- 1 tsp beetroot powder/or red rich berry powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds.
- 1 Tbsp each raw honey, molasses, and maple syrup.
- 30ml rice milk/ Almond milk.
- ¼ cup nettle leaf tea
- 1 Tbsp each pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Pinch cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, vanilla
1. Soak dates in nettle tea, and chia seeds in rice milk for few hours.
2. Drain dates, discard tea.
3. Blend or process all ingredients together and form into cookie shapes on a lined tray.
4. Bake 180c for 15mins.
To make it GF and not just wheat free, swap oats for rice flakes
Enjoy with some fennel tea