When conceiving a child becomes a challenge, it is normal for couples to feel stressed and frustrated. If you’re experiencing the same frustration, it is worth considering trying a holistic approaches like acupuncture.
Coastal Natural Therapies offers infertility acupuncture Gold Coast treatments. We aim to increase your chances of getting pregnant. We wholeheartedly understand the challenges that go along with trying to conceive so we offer the best possible care and support available.
Collectively our acupuncturists have over 18 years experience in the field of fertility, and hold a deep passion for assisting their patients through this special time.
Our trained and passionate acupuncturists combine traditional techniques with modern methods to help achieve the best possible results.
Acupuncture for infertility Gold Coast
Acupuncture is a natural treatment for infertility and can be combined with western medicine techniques. Research suggests that infertility acupuncture may be beneficial in different areas associated with conception and fertility,
Benefits of infertility acupuncture:
- Increase blood flow to the ovaries(1)
- Successfully assist in management of menstrual frequency in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)(2)
- Symptoms associated with endometriosis(3)(4)
- Assisting with Clomiphene(5)
Clinical research shows evidence that acupuncture has a positive effect on anxiety, depression, insomnia plus many more conditions(6) that may cause physical, mental and emotional stress. Acupuncture can help reduce stress level(7) which may improve your chances of conceiving.
There is not a one size fits all approach, and every appointment is approached from a new perspective, in an effort to make sure we miss nothing in our assessment. We take extra time to develop and implement the most suitable techniques so that you receive the best treatment. We also provide you with all the information you need for your journey in parenthood.
Coastal Natural Therapies is the Right Choice!
Our male and female acupuncturists take the time to understand each individual’s situation then deliver personalised treatments designed to deliver the best possible outcome
Enjoy life on the Gold Coast
Our acupuncture Gold Coast treatments aim to help promote normal body function. This is done by using needles to stimulate certain energy points of the body. We encourage you to visit one of our clinics, so you can take advantage of all the Gold Coast has to offer while also feeling healthier, happier, and more nurtured.
If you’re dealing with infertility or wondering if acupuncture can help you, schedule an appointment with our clinic in Bundall or Mermaid. You can also give us a call, as we have a knowledgeable team that answer your questions and determine whether an acupuncture Gold Coast treatment is suitable for you.
More information :
- Natural Fertility Gold Coast click here
- Fertility Acupuncture click here
- IVF Acupuncture click here
- Pregnancy Acupuncture click here
- Stener-Victorin, E. et al, Ovarian blood flow responses to electroacupuncture stimulation at different frequencies and intensities in anaesthetized rats. Autonomic Neuroscience, 108(1-2) Page 50-55
- WS, L. (2017). Current evidence of acupuncture on polycystic ovarian syndrome. – PubMed – NCBI. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20230329
- Zheng YH, e. (2013). Effectiveness of abdominal acupuncture for patients with obesity-type polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. – PubMed – NCBI. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Effectiveness+of+Abdominal+Acupuncture+for+Patients+with+Obesity-Type+Polycystic+Ovary+Syndrome%3A+A+Randomized+Controlled+Trial
- de Sousa., T.R et al. (2016). The effect of acupuncture on pain, dyspareunia, and quality of life in Brazilian women with endometriosis: A randomized clinical trial Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.endeavour.edu.au/science/article/pii/S1744388116300834
- Wu, X., Stener-Victorin, E., Liu, J., Wu, T., Ng, E., Legro, R., & Zhang, H. (2016). Acupuncture and clomiphene for infertility in the polycystic ovary syndrome: a multicentre randomized controlled trial. Fertility and Sterility. Retrieved from http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(16)62668-7/fulltext
- McDonald J, Janz S. The Acupuncture Evidence Project: A Comparative Literature Review (Revised edition). Brisbane: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd; 2017. http://www.acupuncture.org.au.
- Sutton, C., Pentland, S., & Roberts, J. (2015). A Comparison of Stress Levels in Women Undergoing Single Versus Multiple Acupuncture Session Prior to Embryo Transfer. Fertility and Sterility. Retrieved from http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(14)02492-3/fulltext